- Location : Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Contract Value US$ : 283 Million
- Client : Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC)
- Commencement : 2010
- Completion : 2012
The Habtoor Leighton Group was responsible for the construction of central and south infrastructure in Industrial Zone area A of the Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone (KPIZ), Abu Dhabi.
HLG's scope of work included:
- 12 million cubic metres of earthworks
- 18 kilometres of three, four, five and six-lane dual carriageways
- Four bridges
- 39 major services culverts and bridges
- Seven kilometres mechanically stabilised earth (MSE) walls
- 31 kilometres of electrical reticulation
- 39 kilometres of telecommunications distribution
- 90 kilometres of pipelines