- Location : Qatar
- Contract Value US$ : 17 Million
- Client : Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA)
- Commencement : 2010
The project involves the design and construction of two 6 MIG reservoirs in Shahaniya for Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahramaa).
The project consists of the following:
- The provision of detailed designs, supply of material and equipment, construction, erection, testing and commissioning of the reservoirs.
- Conducting a hydraulic study for new water piping and reservoir systems provided in the contract and other related piping
- Two new reinforced concrete reservoirs with a capacity of 6 million gallons each, including all necessary piping, electrical, instrumentation, landscaping, sewers, etc
- A concrete boundary wall around new and future reservoirs
- All necessary modifications to the existing and under construction reservoirs including monitoring and control equipment as well as upgrading facilities available in control rooms of the two Shahaniya water stations to incorporate the new facilities
- A new guard house and entrance with an electrical gate
- A new chlorination system and building